cameraGeneral

1. hilux

hilux Well-Known Member

Hi all, I have a problem with the camera on my s4,the problem is when I zoom in I have 2 bits of what I think is dust that appears on the screen I have wiped the lens but that does not do anything, so do I have to strip the camera down to sort this problem out.

thanks.

Advertisement
    :
  2. icedtea

icedtea Well-Known Member

can you post your issue??
  3. hilux

hilux Well-Known Member

hi when you say post you mean put a photo up with is showing the dust I would but I don't know how to put a photo on this site
  4. valorian

valorian Well-Known Member

Upload the photo to a host site like Photobucket or drop box. Then click on the "insert photo" button when you reply to this post and it will ask for the URL you photo is located in you host site. Most hosts site when you right click on the photo it will give you the URL.
  5. hilux

hilux Well-Known Member

hi thanks for that a lot of hassle to me I don't see what you guys will gane by that anyway its dust on or in the lens that's all it can be
  6. lotus49

lotus49 Well-Known Member

If you already know what it is then, why are you posting at all?
  7. hilux

hilux Well-Known Member

hi if you read my first post you will see im asking do you guys think I will have to strip the camera down
  8. manderle

manderle Well-Known Member

Just asking - have you taken the battery cover off and cleaned the lens and the covering clear port?
  9. Boo Boo

Boo Boo Well-Known Member

remove the plastic covering the lens