• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Camera360 and Evo

I love my EVO more and more- grabbed this on a lake in the cascade mountain range of Washington
C360_2010-07-15%2012-18-54.jpg

I used runkeeper to track the hike and uploaded the pics straight from the phone to Picasa. Awesome phone ( and yes, I caught me some trout while I was there!)

This is taken with camera360 LowHDR mode, perfect for bringing out just a touch of color This app is a must have for the EVO's camera - it turns everyday pictures into keepers!

I really like Camera360 also. BTW, there is an option in the settings to save an original version of each photo you take as well as the version with the effect mode. I have this setting checked so I will always have a "normal" version of each photo. The simulated HDR is pretty cool, and I've used it myself for certain shots. I've found the focus using Camera360 is much better than the standard camera with the EVO ....

Reactions: RaiseUp151z
Upvote 0
LOL, my new wife and I both got an Evo launch day and I made sure she got one so she wasn't mad at me when I played with mine. I had gotten the Hero when forced off Helio and upgraded to the Evo a few weeks later launch day. My wife had recently gotten a new phone with AT&T but I decided to just spring for her ETF so she could have an Evo with me. Just made sense to me and seemed fair.

Now, I have to occasionally guilt trip her so she will remember to leave her Evo and come with me. Turns out, she is WAY worse than I am with technical toys.

Oh well, I love her desperately and the Evo is worth it. So I survive. :(;)

Reactions: deeanne59
Upvote 0
Now, I have to occasionally guilt trip her so she will remember to leave her Evo and come with me. Turns out, she is WAY worse than I am with technical toys.

Oh well, I love her desperately and the Evo is worth it. So I survive. :(;)

Mrs. Sagedil here.....yes, I am a techie- I laugh when we are each in our own little "corner", thoroughly engrossed in our EVOs....we end up ignoring each other LOL. Most of the time, we are busy telling each other about the new app we found, or sharing our newly downloaded MP3s.

Reactions: pwnst*r and sagedil
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones