• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Campaign Chrome!

Phases

NO LONGER ADMIN
Sep 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
Are you a Chrome enthusiast? Or just a regular 'ol Chrome user looking for a place to ask for help and get some tips!? Well then, by golly, have we the place for you! But wait, there's more!

I'm just playin'. Seriously though - if any of you would like to help a dedicated place to talk all things Chrome you're more than invited to go check it out.

Took some debating to decide to post this, but Chrome loves Android, Android loves Chrome - so I think it's okay to extend a formal invite! Don't worry, we'll only have it linked/pimped here for a week or so. We don't want to seem spammy. And no, this isn't going to detract us from AF/Phandroid. This is our home. Our home base, if you will. There is no spot on the internet I love more than AF ;) (Ok, MAYBE Tea Time!)

But hey, a Chrome spot would be fun to have, don't ya think?

It needs a little love and is still a work in progress, but let's see if we can't get that place jump started. Deal? Deal.

;)

Google Chrome Forum

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones