• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help can anybody help me?

comeandplay

Lurker
Jul 19, 2009
hi

I have a problem with calling. yesterday i spent all the power of my battery and i connected to USB to charge the battery. Then I got call from my friend and i disconnected the phone from USB connector and put the phone to electric charger.After that when I call anybody, I can hear their voice but they say they can't hear my voice clearly. Too much noise with my voice and they feel my voice comes so far away from the phone. Does anybody have/hear this problem? Please help me.

hi

I have a problem with calling. yesterday i spent all the power of my battery and i connected to USB to charge the battery. Then I got call from my friend and i disconnected the phone from USB connector and put the phone to electric charger.After that when I call anybody, I can hear their voice but they say they can't hear my voice clearly. Too much noise with my voice and they feel my voice comes so far away from the phone. Does anybody have/hear this problem? Please help me.

2 questions

1) have you checked the in-call volume?

2) if its not the in-call volume have you tried a factory reset?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones