• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can anyone help me to finish this MIUI rom?

For the lights have you tried to replace the lights.ms7x30.so and lights.goldfish.so in system/lib/hw from BlueKingdom? I know it works perfectly with the light but that is ICS based so I don't know if it will work perfectly. Also You can try the Evervolv Jellybean build. I don't have access to this phone right now. The battery is completely dead but I do have a new battery ordered. I hope this helps.

Also can you please tell me what the error is so that I can research on that as well?

the LED of Evervolv Jellybean dosen't work normally itself,ICS file didn't work also.the error maybe

Upvote 0
开机出错一次,不影响使用功能,但手机的响应速度慢多了,出错原因是不能建立某个显示的缓冲,是不是移植差了什么文件?移植的miui底包是那个机的?

Upvote 0
开机出错一次的问题已经解决,我将我的cm10.1中的system\lib\egl整个文件夹及system\usr的整个文件夹,替换进去,就ok了,重启手机不再有那一次错误,并且屏幕刷新速度也上来了,应该是egl中的libGLES_android.so或者是libEGL_adreno200.so的问题,你移植时没有用我的rom的,system\usr或者可以不替换的,我没有再试了,看到system\usr中还有vivo的文件呢,你没有彻底移植到,关于mi-tool不能设置的问题,这个也许是mi-tool的原因,网上很多人都说不能用,你想设置个啥要用mi-tool?

Upvote 0
开机出错一次的问题已经解决,我将我的cm10.1中的system\lib\egl整个文件夹及system\usr的整个文件夹,替换进去,就ok了,重启手机不再有那一次错误,并且屏幕刷新速度也上来了,应该是egl中的libGLES_android.so或者是libEGL_adreno200.so的问题,你移植时没有用我的rom的,system\usr或者可以不替换的,我没有再试了,看到system\usr中还有vivo的文件呢,你没有彻底移植到,关于mi-tool不能设置的问题,这个也许是mi-tool的原因,网上很多人都说不能用,你想设置个啥要用mi-tool?

好,我再试试,先凑合用吧,我今天测试了所有的4.2的rom,没有一个可以用呼吸灯的。

Upvote 0
对不起了,刚才双清后第二次重启还是会出来一次界面停止错误,这个什么原因呢,没有双清前重启过两次都没有出现那个界面错误,失败了

Upvote 0
怪了,我再刷入那两个文件夹,重启又没有事了,难道是system\usr的原因。
看来得先替换后重装才能知道结果

Upvote 0
经过重装,确定是system\usr的问题,替换cm10.1中的usr,并且将带vivo的文件删除,重启没有出错,但具体到是哪一个文件出问题还不能确定

Upvote 0
恩,我替换了slimkingdom的内核,又把你说的文件也替换成slimkingdom的才搞定,看来还要和内核对应才行。现在mi-tools也不会出错了,我也开始正常用了。另外,手电筒没法点亮,有没有空修改一下?

Upvote 0
另外装一个手电筒软件即可

太能凑合了吧,锁屏手电筒都用不了。另外,你有没有出现重启后桌面图标排列变乱的情况,miui问题还真是多。

Upvote 0
不行啊,今天用了一天,下午突然又出现锁屏死机,然后重启又出现错误。现在不管怎么修改刷机,重启都会间歇性出现错误,郁闷。

Upvote 0
Just a quick (and friendly!) reminder: this is a predominantly English-speaking forum. Where possible, it would be appreciated if discussions could be conducted in English so that more of our members could benefit from the knowledge being exchanged. Even a clumsy Google Translate job (like this one) would be great! :thumbup:

Thanks! :)

--

只是一个快速(友好!)提醒:这主要是一个英语为母语的论坛。如果可能的话,我们将不胜感激,如果讨论能以英语进行,让更多的我们的成员能够受益于知识进行交换。即使是笨拙的谷歌翻译的工作(像这样的)将是巨大的! :thumbup:

谢谢! :)

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
For a temporary fix try the app "Light Flow Lite" from the play this will temporarily fix the notification led problem. Just set it up like normal, charging = red , low battery = flashing red , notification = flashing green, charged = green.

Also maybe like BRAINZ2013 said you could try the gravitybox for the notifications but I don't know if that will work.

Upvote 0
Just a quick (and friendly!) reminder: this is a predominantly English-speaking forum. Where possible, it would be appreciated if discussions could be conducted in English so that more of our members could benefit from the knowledge being exchanged. Even a clumsy Google Translate job (like this one) would be great! :thumbup:

Thanks! :)

--

只是一个快速(友好!)提醒:这主要是一个英语为母语的论坛。如果可能的话,我们将不胜感激,如果讨论能以英语进行,让更多的我们的成员能够受益于知识进行交换。即使是笨拙的谷歌翻译的工作(像这样的)将是巨大的! :thumbup:

谢谢! :)

sorry,i will try my best.

Reactions: codesplice
Upvote 0
For a temporary fix try the app "Light Flow Lite" from the play this will temporarily fix the notification led problem. Just set it up like normal, charging = red , low battery = flashing red , notification = flashing green, charged = green.

Also maybe like BRAINZ2013 said you could try the gravitybox for the notifications but I don't know if that will work.

thank you.the led problem is not the most important thing now.
everytime i reboot,it will pop an error like "user interface hased been stoped",and this make the phone reboot sometimes when waking up the phone.

Upvote 0
iceman0142, (or fuzhan8, or any other developer who is working on this rom) I have attempted to port the eXtremeBeats mod by Applicare Studios on Xda ([Audio Mod] eXtremeBeats&#8482; Any Device | Android Development and Hacking | XDA Forums <- eXtremeBeats thread on Xda) which is supposed to bring better audio quality on the phone by adding drivers such as Beats and Dolby Digital. I used the rom you provided in the beginning of the thread to mod it so it will have all of the bugs you originally had. I have not tested the modded rom to see if the modification works or if I killed the audio as my battery for this phone still has not arrived yet, but if you want I can upload the modded rom here, the only thing is that you will have to re-fix the bugs you have already fixed, and test to see if the audio is indeed better or not or actually working at all or not. Also, I am sorry if you did not want me to mess with your rom other than fixing the bugs.

Thanks,
Goku123

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones