Can Anyone Help Me??

Last Updated:

1. rgbkk

rgbkk New Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 23, 2010
    Sorry all if this is the wrong section for this...!! Not sure what to do.. New at all this...

I need some real advice and help..

I just received sample Pads.. the 10" and 7" ZT-Pads.. For testing to see if our company here in Thailand wants to sell them.. We are Importers direct from manufacturers in China... Just got samples and behold.. As usual.. what we need is not on them.. The Chinese manufacturer was not a help.. our supplier told me that this is the place to get all the answers.. hope it is true..

Both Pads did not have Thai language pack on them.. Can someone give a solution for this, as my tech guy here, told me that I need the ROM Software? Can not get.. But my understanding is that CN Thai Language Pack and Key board program will work? Can anyone assist with this issue?

the other issue is that as I see from reading other threads, same problem, that the 10" will not download successfully from Android Market..

Can anyone give me step by step instructions as if teaching me, the three year old that I am... on how to fix these issues..

I would greatly appreciate anyone who can assist in this matter.. I need help as soon as possible with with.. I would appreciate more than I can tell you...

I can be contacted by e-mail directly..

Thank you in advance to all...

2. jtbnet

jtbnet Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    I suggest you look over on Slatedroid where we have a whole section on the ZT-180 tablets as most questions do have answers between the FAQ Wiki and applications tested links

As I think you have the best chance of either already finding a thread with each of your answers Or a lot more folks looking for similar answers willing to share what they have learned along the way...

You should probably start by flashing the latest 1020 firmware that gives a market install that works without needing additional steps past logging into you Gmail/google acctount...

Concerning adding Alternate Languages to the tablet, that is not something I've done Much research on... I had looked at how to build Android from scratch including an alternate language but unfortunately Zenithink and Shanghai InfoTM Microelectronics (the SOC provider) are not willing to release the source/build env so we can't do things the way you might normally hope or expect...

So I went and tried... go to Menu- Settings- Lauguage and Keyboard- Set Locale ... And surely down the bottom of the list is included Thai... I set it to Thai and Some of my display changed to characters I didn't understand so SomeThing was built in...