Can anyone help?...(Sprint chat why do you even exist??)

Last Updated:

1. MikeyM718

MikeyM718 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Well I just started a chat with Sprint because I had 1 VERY simple question. I asked since I'm eligible for a 1 year upgrade can I pay 275 at an official Sprint store and have the remaining 100 put on the monthly bill. She asked for my info to see if I was eligible and told me what I was edible for which I had just finished telling her to begin with.
    Well she tells me I should buy it online that the activation would be free so I was hoping that maybe she could order one for me. So I tell her well I can't because none are available via the website. She says that is correct. "Can I interest you in a htc hero or intercept they are nearly identical and can do almost everything the Evo can do. I told her that the Evo is on a whole other level on a technology stand point and she told em to call customer service. Gee Thanks Kate for wasting 20 minutes of my time.
    Well does anyone know if doing this at a corporate store is possible? I have the money right now to buy it, but I'd rather pay 275 now and pay the rest at the end of the month.

Advertisement
  2. marriedman624

marriedman624 Well-Known Member

Not sure if you can or cannot do what you are trying at a sprint store, BUT, if you have the money to buy one and the store has them in stock. Then why do you want to pay some now and some later????? Just buy it.

3. MikeyM718

MikeyM718 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Because I get paid before my bill comes and although I can afford it I'd rather have more money in my pocket for right now. I'm just a college student still living with my parents so luckily I don't have bills to pay, but I'd rather have that extra $$ in my pocket just in case anything comes up.

4. marriedman624

marriedman624 Well-Known Member

I would suggest going to the sprint store and talking to them. I'm gonna doubt they will let you do it, but it is worth a try.

Have you called to be sure they have them in stock?

5. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

How could she even compare the Hero to the EVO?