1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Can anyone make Documents to Go, Photobucket, Uno just GO AWAY?!?!?

1. emeraldspyro

emeraldspyro Member

Hi all, here is my problem:

I have a Cricket Huawei Ascend M860, and since I got it, it has continuously started on its own Midnight Bowling 2, Documents to Go, Photobucket, Uno.:( Even after downloading, installing and using Advanced Task Killer. As soon as I kill any of the Apps in question, with-in about 5 minutes, the programs start up again. They are killing the battery, my battery doesn't last 4 hours as it is, and these programs are more than likely the reason why. Because I am constantly using ATK, I have actually gotten my Ascend to last an extra 2 hours! I need to know if there is a way I can stop these programs from starting up, :confused: I dont use them, I have never accessed them. I have my phone stock and am not looking to root it, other than those apps starting by themself, I am quite happy with my phone. I just want them to go away!! :mad: But if anyone can help out, it would be GREATLY appreaciated. :D

:D Thanks :D

Advertisement
  2. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

only way your going to get rid of them is rooting your phone and using titu to uninstall them...
    and ATK will kill your phone, and turn off gps in settings to save your battery.
    emeraldspyro likes this.
  3. Dubstep

Dubstep Well-Known Member

Nuttmeg, I love how when I'm going to give an answer I see you answered first. :p

Root you phone and delete all that garbage that comes with the phone.
    All that garbage is called bloatware.

Or download Advanced Task Killer, or Watchdog.
    emeraldspyro and nuttmeg like this.
  4. nuttmeg

+1

what he said

all the bloatware gone and no more doc to go....:D
  5. Dubstep

Dubstep Well-Known Member

One day ill become in charge of the ascend community. ;)
  6. -Lulu

-Lulu Well-Known Member

Root your phone - download titanium Backup - Delete the apps for good using tibu
  7. emeraldspyro

emeraldspyro Member

So im getting the impression that the general consensus is just to root the phone then. ok, I'll be looking into that and maybe give it a try. I would have figured that somone out there would have came up with a hack by now to just delete them off the phone. Thanks for your help, guys!!! :cool::cool::cool:
  8. MoneyHoarder87

MoneyHoarder87 Well-Known Member

Rooting is the hack. There is an app called autorun manager that can kill those specific apps and continue to kill them. There is a free version but for it to continue to kill them after they restart you will have to pay for that feature. But rooting is going to be a better solution.
  9. nuttmeg

yqw...also you can do just a temp root until you delete what you dont need than once your phone restart its back to un rooted phone....:D
  10. BlastGT1

BlastGT1 Well-Known Member

LULZ with love.....from the guy (me!) who went from Android n00b to PPA Admin in 3 months. :D
  11. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

+1 to the rest noNOnooooooooo to ATK!