Can I changing the statusbar icons ?Support

1. mr.megi

mr.megi Well-Known Member

i just wanna ask if it is possible to change the statusbar icons , if yes how ?

thanks / mr.megi

Advertisement
    :
  2. yah5

yah5 Active Member

I'm not sure what you mean by status bar but it could be one of 3 things:

1. The top bar is the notification bar. Those icons can be changed depending on the applications you're using that will put notifications there. Check the settings of the applications.

2. The bottom four icons. Not sure how to change this on the default home program (pantheon). Check out Helix Launcher, it is way quick, uses less battery, and is way more customizable than pantheon. You can download it from the market. After you get that you can easily change the four bottom icons.

3. The top right corner icons? Those things change based on the type of phone/rooted mod you're using. Not sure how to change them other than throwing on a mod. Maybe someone can enlighten us?
  3. SudeepNbr

SudeepNbr New Member

If you're referring to the four icons shown in the bottom of your screen, i don't think there is any way to change that if you're using Pantheon.
    If you're using LauncherPro, you can press and hold it for 2-3 seconds and its brings up a pop-up where you can select a custom icon, or some other shortcut or bo shortcut at all.
  4. mr.megi

i mean to change the battery , signal icons ....
  5. Beerkan

Beerkan Well-Known Member

Do you mean this icon?

[​IMG]
  6. mr.megi

7. Beerkan

Beerkan Well-Known Member

A few of the commercial (ie paid for) Home replacements offer their own notification icons. You really need a replacement theme to update these icons.

Try searching for icons or themes in market or themes.
  8. mr.megi

i use launcherpro but it doesnt change these icons....
  9. smoke_weed

smoke_weed Active Member

i want to do the same
    i want my status bar black
    like the xperia and other droids
  10. farhan waheed

farhan waheed New Member

download super status bar from market no root required :)