• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can I connect Xbox to DesireHD to Wireless Router to XBox Live?

Hi All, A website ordering error has left me holding a DesireHD I know nothing about, apart from the fact that it's awesome and it's mine (mwahahahaha evil laugh of world domination...) Anyway my immediate thought was How the crap do i find anything useful on the android market. Followed by several hours sifting through it. Fun, and a little productive if you count Angry Birds and Aldiko [now reading free book with free phone - Practically glowing with moneysaving happiness].

Now I'm wondering If I can use my HD as a wireless access point for the XBox without tethering via the PC (because I really don't want to have to dril a hole in the ceiling and pull up a bunch of floorboards!) Any ideas?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones