1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

can i get a cat b10 yet?General

1. steve604

steve604 New Member

Has anyone heard any recent news on the Caterpillar B10 phone being released anytime soon? I need a new phone and this is what I want.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Jim1348

Jim1348 Member

I have been wondering the same thing. I even sent someone at Caterpillar an e-mail this spring, but they really weren't much help. Did you gather that this is made for AT&T exclusively?
  3. OzzyS

OzzyS New Member

The CAT B10 is a generic phone that has been custom colored and has a software tool made by CAT. If you want this phone before they release it it is a available from chinavasion. I can't post links so give that a google. The phone is call FortisX. After looking through the pictures and specs of both multiple times, I can say without a doubt that they are at least made by the same manufacturer. The one on the site has dual sim and is otherwise a clone. Hope I helped you anxious peeps :)
  4. awev

awev Active Member

I know, this thread is more than a half year old, and no responses. Well, here is the link to the North America distributor, who also has the B15 (latest and greatest as of 2 June 2013), and the B25 (rugged cell phone):
    Quality One Wireless

I hope that helps everyone looking for a rugged, entry-level, Android phone.
  5. Jim1348

Jim1348 Member

I did trade emails with a sales rep a few weeks ago. I asked about T-Mobile service on these and, of course, I would only get 2G data on the current version. He did say that a version would be released this fall that has 4G.