Can I get full internet instead of mobile web? How?Tips

Last Updated: 2011-08-22 17:13:35
  1. ProblemChild

ProblemChild New Member

Hi, Im new to all this (phones and forums). But I was wondering how to get full internet access on my Galaxy ace as opposed to accessing mobile sites. For example Facebook. It doesnt matter if I access it via Facebook mobile or through the internet icon. I still get a watered down version of the site. I want to be able to do my gifts and click on some of my facebook game links ,rather just be able to like and comment etc.
    Is there a way of doing this via my phone.Do I need another browser? Or did I get the wrong phone lol?
    Im sorry if something similar has already been posted on this site but I couldnt see anything except for some advice for a different phone,which I assumed wont work for me.

Advertisement
  2. XploitZ

XploitZ Well-Known Member

i dont have facebook and i never had one but it seems to me you want to play games on facebook which i think needs flash and ace dont have built in flash.im not even sure if an apps called skyfire would support it
    ProblemChild likes this.
  3. ProblemChild

ProblemChild New Member

Mmmm? Thanks. I only found there was no flash by looking around on here. the guy in the shop assured me I could play facebook games . Thats the main reason I upgraded or I wouldnt have bothered otherwise. Seeing as Im paying for internet allowance I want use it for a bit more than watching youtube on the youtube app all day everyday lol.
    Ive had a look at skyfire and I might give it a try. I used the video checker and it couldnt find flash in the particular game I wanted to play. So its worth a try I think. Im well aware that theres no way I could access Zynga games under any circumstance. The flash crashes on the pc with these at the best of times never mind a mobile lol.

Results for this page
    This page was analyzed for videos by Skyfire

Tip: To view videos from your Facebook wall in Skyfire, tap their links (not preview images).
    [url=http:Mafia Returns on Facebook |
    Sorry, Skyfire does not support video on this particular webpage. For testing, make sure the page contains a flash video.
    Results for this domain
    Supported domains and subdomains

apps.facebook.com
    blog.facebook.com
    tr-tr.facebook.com

Related sites
    Related sites supported by Skyfire

http:// zynga.com
    http:// skyrock.com

Thanks for your help and I'll let you know if I have any success.
  4. ProblemChild

ProblemChild New Member

Yes oh yes oh yes. Thank You sooo much. XploitZ. It did work at least for the particular game I wanted to play. I dont think anyone could play the likes of farmville but if they can compromise
  5. gpt.dhiraj

gpt.dhiraj Member

skyfire only support video streaming it is no subsititute for flash u should try puffin browser it somehow supports flash fully on arm v6 processors like ace { i think they got early arm 6 versions of flash which were nt published} though frame rate is crap but ive seen people having nice internet speeds getting it to work very well
    ProblemChild likes this.