Can I please get a music app with REALLY LARGE buttons

Last Updated:

1. karimarie

karimarie Well-Known Member

Dear App Developers:

All I want is a music app with really large buttons to be used while driving. Also nice would be a widget (at least 2x1, preferably 4x1) for the default music app (or any app, for that matter) that was JUST BUTTONS. I'm driving--I'm not going to take time to look at the song title, and anyway, I know pretty much every song I have on there by the first couple notes. I just want to be able to pause, skip forward, and skip back.

Hell, even just forward and back would be great. A shuffle/repeat toggle might be nice too, but I'm trying not to ask for too much here.

Anyone? Pretty pretty pretty please? I have no qualms about paying for useful apps, and I'd quite happily pay for this one!!

(Anyone else agree with me?)

(I've used the Pure Music widgets, but they all try to crowd title info/album pic on them, rendering the buttons impossible to safely hit while driving.)

2. JiMMaR

JiMMaR Well-Known Member

well , this is not exactly what you want but it does the job for me
    Meridian media player can be used easily while driving
    swipe left/right to change track
    and just tap on the screen to pause
    swipe down to show the bar

it has a widget , but won't do your job
  3. karimarie

karimarie Well-Known Member

I tried it--it kept crashing on me. :(
  4. yn0t

yn0t New Member

Your car or the app? :D

Actually, I think it's a great idea.
  5. Developer20

Developer20 Member

XD hilarious yn0t, that made my day :)

I'm interested in this if you still want it. You just want huge buttons that are linked to your music library, and a widget of 4x1? Should be easy.

Email me at if you're still interested :)

Best wishes!
  6. Dalemont

Dalemont New Member

I found 'Car Music' to be a very good app. It has huge buttons and the lite version has the features that you are looking for.

7. tijs14tijs

tijs14tijs Member

Try Fear FM, thats a nice one ;)