• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help can I reinstall the Flash Lite version that came with my phone?

diowk

Aug 22, 2010
My phone came with Flash Lite 3.1 built into the ROM. I think I must have wiped it out when I modded my phone and I want it back! Nothing flash related is working anymore and I used to be able to view almost any flash site's content; now, nothing. Is there a way to reinstall Flash Lite 3.1 back on my phone? If no can someone recommend any ROM with flash lite integrated like it was when I bought the phone? The flash support is the main reason I chose this phone and now its not working! PLEASE help, I'd really appreciate it. I would download the original RUU for my phone but I cant find it. Its brand new and came with 2.1 stock if that matters....

I cannot install a flash player with my. Android 2.2. Please help

The Sprint HTC Hero cannot run full Flash 10.1 even with Android 2.2. It just does not have the horsepower to do it and Flash 10.1 was developed for faster CPUs.

I have heard of a Flash Lite 4 .apk file that works on older handsets with Android 2.1 and up. Just do a Google search for "flash_for_21.apk" and see if you can find it. It might not work. It is worth a try though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones