can i run MotoBlur, Hero, etc. ROM after root

Last Updated:

1. kirkykirkham

kirkykirkham Member This Topic's Starter

ok so im iv been looking at rooting my Pulse iv prity mch figured it out so no problems there "its basicly the same as moding the samsung S8300 software" what i wont to know is after iv rooted my pulse can i run a MotoBlur or hero ROM on it and were can i download them from iv seen Pulse ROM and the G1 and my touch running hero, MotoBlur etc you knw what im trying to say so yeh if any1 has got an answer it would be very mch appreciated
    ThanQ

Advertisement
  2. masterpfa

masterpfa New Member

There are too many differences between these ROMS and it will require someone gathering the info from HTC sense and/or Motoblur Kernel Source & then integrating either, into an existing Huawei ROM.
    So far it hasn't been done and there are not as many developers for this phone as there has been in the past for the G1 or Hero.

The only ROMS I have seen for this is phone is over at Modaco. There are a choice of 3, one standard but with ROOT access, plus 2 modded one with a Vanilla Theme, the other T-Mobile based.

I use the Vanilla based ROM with a few additional tweaks. Give these a try first:D