Can I search my pc and upload to sd card wifi?

1. Genyc07

Genyc07 Well-Known Member

I was wondering if there was an app that does this I am hoping I can just search click and load. Is there anything like that? A two way program would be preferable

Advertisement
    :
  2. woodsb123

woodsb123 Well-Known Member

You might want to check out an app called "Airdroid". I believe it does exactly what you are asking for. Hope this helps.
    Genyc07 likes this.
  3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Yep, Airdroid does it, as will MyPhoneExplorer.
  4. Genyc07

Thanks guys do you prefer one to the other el pres?
  5. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

You might also have a look at ES File Explorer, a file manager, free in Play Store.

With the app you'd act just from your phone and you'd have access to your PC via WiFi.
    Just choosing two explorer tabs on ES, Local for the phone and LAN for the PC :)

Harry
  6. Tim K

Tim K Well-Known Member Contributor

I think Airdroid is geared more towards accessing your phone from your PC... and its very good for that. If you want to copy files from your phone to your PC (backup photos etc), or send and receive SMS from your desktop, then Airdroid is great.

ES File explorer is designed to access the file system of your phone, from your phone, and also can be setup to 'explore' network locations. If you want to be able to access files on your network from your phone, and copy them to your phone, ES File Explorer is probably a better option.
    El Presidente likes this.
  7. Genyc07

Thanks a lot for that I've been using it for a month or so now and it's great it was cool to set up because I've never dealt with a network anything. I was amazed at how straight forward it really was. Thanks