Can I switch Colors?General

1. BIG CAT 7

BIG CAT 7 Well-Known Member

Hello all! I am a New Note 2 owner. I had the White SGS3 and was planning on waiting till the S4 dropped but obviously the Note 2 got the best of me. I love this phone as I just got it last week in Titanium Gray but I am not sure if I like the color. I am thinking I would like white better as I had previously a white S3.

Can I call Verizon and switch the color? Is there a fee for switching? I am sure there has to be some sort of restocking fee. Anyway let me know your thoughts, thanks.

Advertisement
    :
  2. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Most likely not, but you can always ask. My question is, how important is it, I assume you are using a case for this nice puppy, so the color is pretty much irrelevant. IMO ;)
  3. BIG CAT 7

Yeah you are probably right. I do have a case on it. I guess I'm just used to the White GS3. I just need to get used to the Titanium color. It's a nice looking color though, don't get me wrong.
    DonB likes this.
  4. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

Cases are nice for covering the back of the phone but you can still see all around the front. I have the opposite problem, I have white and want grey lol.
  5. BIG CAT 7

Yeah I was still in my 14 day return window so I thought I would ask to see what my options were as far as swapping out colors.
  6. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

When I first got the Note 2, they had just been released and I went into the store to get the white one, the grey had not been released yet at the time, but the store had one delivered that morning, I took a look at it and said, I WANT IT!!! lol. I saw the amber brown one today and I think that looks great also, so when my contract is up for renewal in July I might get the brown one and sell my grey one.
  7. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

I always say, it never hurts to ask (as long as it's done in the right manner). If you're within the 14 day return window, I can't see how that would be any different than your returning the phone and exchanging it for a different phone. And if you were exchanging it for a "different" phone, that phone would likely be less expensive (so they'd be losing money on the device).