• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can I switch Colors?

BIG CAT 7

Android Enthusiast
Aug 5, 2010
MICHIGAN
Hello all! I am a New Note 2 owner. I had the White SGS3 and was planning on waiting till the S4 dropped but obviously the Note 2 got the best of me. I love this phone as I just got it last week in Titanium Gray but I am not sure if I like the color. I am thinking I would like white better as I had previously a white S3.

Can I call Verizon and switch the color? Is there a fee for switching? I am sure there has to be some sort of restocking fee. Anyway let me know your thoughts, thanks.

Most likely not, but you can always ask. My question is, how important is it, I assume you are using a case for this nice puppy, so the color is pretty much irrelevant. IMO ;)

Yeah you are probably right. I do have a case on it. I guess I'm just used to the White GS3. I just need to get used to the Titanium color. It's a nice looking color though, don't get me wrong.

Reactions: DonB
Upvote 0
Yeah you are probably right. I do have a case on it. I guess I'm just used to the White GS3. I just need to get used to the Titanium color. It's a nice looking color though, don't get me wrong.

Cases are nice for covering the back of the phone but you can still see all around the front. I have the opposite problem, I have white and want grey lol.

Upvote 0
Cases are nice for covering the back of the phone but you can still see all around the front. I have the opposite problem, I have white and want grey lol.
When I first got the Note 2, they had just been released and I went into the store to get the white one, the grey had not been released yet at the time, but the store had one delivered that morning, I took a look at it and said, I WANT IT!!! lol. I saw the amber brown one today and I think that looks great also, so when my contract is up for renewal in July I might get the brown one and sell my grey one.

Upvote 0
Yeah I was still in my 14 day return window so I thought I would ask to see what my options were as far as swapping out colors.

I always say, it never hurts to ask (as long as it's done in the right manner). If you're within the 14 day return window, I can't see how that would be any different than your returning the phone and exchanging it for a different phone. And if you were exchanging it for a "different" phone, that phone would likely be less expensive (so they'd be losing money on the device).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones