Can I test some beta roms???

Last Updated:

1. chase8333

chase8333 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jw if I could be a beta tester and test roms and report any problems.

Thanks!
    -Chase Cook

Advertisement
  2. GRZLA

GRZLA Well-Known Member

Generally I don't think this is how it works. Usually the people testing out the ROM's have something to do with the development of it. Then again I may be wrong, and I guess it never hurts to ask.

Good luck Chase Cook!

3. iskip2sk8

iskip2sk8 New Member

I figured that's prolly y people don't public release betas for roms but if it counts id be willing to test roms pm me, I know I don't contribute much here but id be willing to really help out I'm very interested in the devolopement of our allys... and I'm not some loney trying to get the next best thing. I really want to assist these projects. I like to dig into roms to see what can be made better... so consider us willing guinie pigs lol (prolly spelt that wrong)

4. McLovlein13

McLovlein13 Well-Known Member

if i ever make a rom(which im still confused how to), your the first person i will ask to test. haha

5. seen03

seen03 Well-Known Member

Me to me to!!!! Someone send me a ROM (not yet released) and I'll uhhh test it...yah...erhh yah...I wont just run it and hope for the best and hope you just forget I got it...I just want a new ROM gefore anyone gets it....I mean...TEST it to help people out....can I have one too...orr err be a tester??? pleeeeease. :)
    I kid I kiiid. laugh...its in ya. ;)