can i use a proxy to avoid wifi filters? using droid

Last Updated:

1. avarice92

avarice92 New Member This Topic's Starter

so my incredibly gay school blocks cell signal.. and has crazy web filters, blocking most youtube vids, facebook, twitter etc. Is there a way to set up a proxy to avoid those annoying filters?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. BlueIce5249

BlueIce5249 Well-Known Member

Just pay attention in class. You CAN do it, but it's not worth the risk of getting caught. When I was in HS we had Bess or some annoying web filter like that with this stupid dog. Anywho, I tried to get around it and did, just to see if I can...not for any other reason. I was then met with a one week suspension and was no longer allowed on the school computers.

Lesson learned. Don't screw with school computers, not worth the risk. They will always know what's going on with the network.

3. Kreggory

Kreggory New Member

Hey man i had the same problem im currently in hs and i figured out a way around it that they CANNOT trace its a VPN called hotspot shield and if you can get it installed on one of the computers your completely unblocked. I have it on about 3 computers on the school its a program called HOTSPOTSHIELD hosted by anchorfree. It has worked 100% for me and hopefully it will for you. You can download the program from anchorfrees website. They also have a version for apple products.