• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can I use internet on my laptop to browse in my phone?

annyarun

Lurker
Mar 21, 2012
Hi All,

I have a lan connection for my laptop and i want to use internet on my phone. i know about wifi hotspot but i do not want to use it for some reasons. Can i use USB cable to connect to internet? I recently heard about clockwork mod tether app but is there any other way to do it too as i am facing problem with that app.

Thanks,
Arun

Your question is disjointed.

Do you want to use the internet from your computer to provide access to your phone or do you want to use your phone to connect your computer to the internet?

Please also provide your phone make and model as well as the version of OS and the carrier. I also suggest visiting the forum on this site dedicated to your phone, they may be able to provide more insight on phone-specific settings or features.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones