• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can i use iphone as remote control for m8s android box

I am running kodi on an android m8s box and have found an iPhone app Sybu that allows me to remote control kodi through the iPhone.

I would like to be able to control the Android box itself via an iPhone app as changing any setting outside Kodi or using the m8s remote control is very painful.

I haven't been able to find an iPhone app online that lets me do this - the only one I could see looked promising was the Android TV app but I've downloaded and it doesn't detect the m8S - looks like it is designed to work with a nexus box?

Does anyone know is it possible to have iPhone remote control the android box itself? Or should I look at other options like configuring it to boot straight into Kodi?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones