• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can i use the $10 dollar family data plan using an unlocked samsung vibrant?

I know this question has been asked, but there hasnt been any recent post about this.. I'm thinking on purchasing a samsung vibrant and unlocked it and use it on ATT. Anybody else out there have any success on the samsung vibrant using the $10 dollar data plan. I do not want to purchase the $25 data plan.
Thanks

i'm not sure how this works. the link i went to says you have to get an unlimited texting plan, which is another $15 (to get the $10 dumbphone plan) Answer Center | AT&T

tried ordering a phone (non smartphone) on amazon, and it's $30 for an unlimited texting and data plan. no option for a $10 data plan, and even if that's the case.. i probably still have to get that unlimited texting plan.

i'm about to switch over to att, and im nto sure how this all works.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones