• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can it be fixed?

My Behold2 has issues! I cannot use the keypad when I am on the phone (i.e. checking voicemail or calling the bank, where I need to press numbers while in a call)! And, the memory card gets erased after I take a picture taking the picture with it. I have downloaded a couple of updates from this site but nothing has cured the problem entirely. What can I do?

you have downloaded a couple of updates from this site?

are you talking about the roms? did you properly install them?

1st let me ask this, have you tried a factory reset on your phone?
if yes, then what do you mean about the updates?

I'm just curious because it says your a new member, if you had any trouble with flashing the phone, we would all be willing to help you out.

Theere is a process you need to do in order to flash your phone using ODIN. If this all sounds familiar, then I assume you did it right and need to try another rom.

Upvote 0
I think I did things correctly. I researched using odin and flashed my phone with two different roms. One of them made the memory card unreadable and therefore the camera unusable, and it was unable to connect to the market. The other has a pretty cool interface but it has the very same problems as the factory rom. Is anyone familiar with these issues on Behold2 and knows how to fix them?

Upvote 0
I had the same problem of not being able to use the keypad and the phone locking right after my call was answered, so I never had a chance to input a phone extension number, etc. I found on a website that the reason was because I was covering the screen sensor with my protector. There are reports of people doing the same with their phone cases, etc. So once you remove that the phone should work just fine. The sensor (s) are those led looking things on the right corner of the phone.

My card issue was fixed after the upgrade to 1.6, but based on some comments in this forum that didn't work for everybody.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones