• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can not add google account for android play store

I had google play store installed on my android 2.2 mobile. But unfortunately when I went to service centre the mobile was resetted to factory settings and all my data was lost. There after when I restarted my internet, default browser is unable to connect to any secured website. Even my new and weather is not getting connected. But the browser connects to other un-secured sites. When I tried to reinstall Google play I was asked to add Google account but it gave me error can not established secured connection. No google website except google.co.in is connected. However when I use opera minibrowser I can visit any secured sites including gmail and play store. But when I tried to download any apk from google store it does not show any error in my PC but software is never downloaded. When I tried to use deviceID apk it is showing me nothing. I think because I am unable to add any google account the data file contains nothing. Can anybody tell me how I can start secured connections in my default browser so that google can connect to it's secured server and I shall be able to download from Play store. Thanking you

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones