• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can not hook up Huawei Ascend to PDAnet on MAC BOOK

zee5389

Lurker
Mar 4, 2011
I having a big problem trying to set up my PDAnet on my Huawei Ascend with my mac book. I followed all the instructions but every time I try to connect it tells me "phone not connected"... Any suggestion,could really use the help! Again I'm using a Mac book and not PC. Thanks:thinking:

I having a big problem trying to set up my PDAnet on my Huawei Ascend with my mac book. I followed all the instructions but every time I try to connect it tells me "phone not connected"... Any suggestion,could really use the help! Again I'm using a Mac book and not PC. Thanks:thinking:

Hi zee! Welcome to Android Forums! Can you please recreate your topic in the Ascend Forum so someone there will see it and give you some help?

Here's the link:

Huawei Ascend - Android Forums

Look forward to your participation with Ascend and hope we can help you with whatever probs you are having.

:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones