Can not make calls with Fresh 2.0d HELP!!

Last Updated:

1. wax0pal

wax0pal Member This Topic's Starter

Kind of new to this so if you would please stick with me I would appreciated it. I flashed to Fresh 2.0d yesterday w/o any real issues and now it appears that I can not make out going calls (in-coming as well possibly). I get a 'your account can not be verified' message. I also received an email referring to my purchase of a new 'nexus one' this morning, not really sure what that is all about. All the data stuff seem seems to be working fine sms, email, internet etc. (voicemail I have no idea about though).

I could really use a hand here, this is my only phone, I am feeling a bit cut off atm and if I don't call my mom tomorrow I'm am really in trouble!!!!

Advertisement
  2. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands VIP Member

wipe data and dalvik and reflash. If that doesnt work, do a nandroid restore
    Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

3. wax0pal

wax0pal Member This Topic's Starter

Thx for the suggestion 330D, I was on the phone with sprint when you posted and was dealing with them before I tried your suggestions. Turns out, according to the tech, it is an issue that sometimes occurs when you hard reset your phone. [Which I can only assume is part of what is going when I flash my rom.]

So just as an fyi to anyone who might have this issue, call sprint, tell them you did a hard reset to factory settings (at least that is what I told them) and after 10-15 min and them doing some stuff on their end, you should be all good.

Thx again 330D.

4. 330D

Did you fix it?

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

5. ptamburino

ptamburino Active Member

I flashed to Damageless 2.8 today and had the same problem. I called Sprint like wax0pal said and they fixed no problem. I was sweating for a minute, but it's all good now.

I thought that fixed the problem but a half hour later the same thing is happening. I'm gonna pull my hair out if I can't figure this out

6. DFRESH

DFRESH Well-Known Member

so what was the problem?

where do you people get all these problems from though?

like syncing issues....no sound...can't make calls...can't receive text messages and so on..

I've flashed so many ROM's ...I never had issues really and when I do..I find the prob and fix them within seconds..

7. aisseleacim03

aisseleacim03 Member

I am having same issues. The only thing that works for me is rebooting the phone...works and then after using some apps or listening to music or...who knows why..it goes back to silent mode...to call it some how...
    Any ideas?

8. 330D

What do you mean? No audio on a phone call?

9. aisseleacim03

aisseleacim03 Member

Yes no audio...and the other party cant hear me either so the mic must not work either.
    I know I am receiving a call because the phone vibrates but the ringer doesnt sound...then when I answer it connects the call but I dont hear a thing nor I cant be heard...

10. 330D

[FIX] Audiofix. NEED TESTERS FOR NEW KERNEL - xda-developers

Check this out. It worked for me when I had the no audio going on.

;)

<EDIT>
    Read about halfway down the first post in the link, there are 2 diff downloads for zips. Figure out which is closer to your situation and use that one...

11. aisseleacim03

aisseleacim03 Member

Thanks will check it out...

12. aisseleacim03

aisseleacim03 Member

Finished reading the thread from 2.08.1 and apparently they dont recommend following this step. I have asked to verify.

In the meantime I see clearly where and how to wipe the data but how do you wipe dalvik if that is what you have to do?

Now I just cleared up all wiped and installing the new dc 2.08.1 from scratch...we will see how that goes...

13. osmany21

osmany21 Member

does any any these actually works.. I installed http://link.geekfor.me/fresh20daud this one and it didnt work and it also froze on the dailer screen today had reboot. Any real fix or perhaps there is another rom out there that is stable and doesnt have this problem. Fresh 2.0d is my very first flash...and recommendations?

14. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

the audio fix that you already flashed worked for me...