Can Not Purchase from Google Play Store

1. davoid

davoid Well-Known Member

I try to purchase an app from the Play Store and it begins the authentication process and then returns an error with the following message:

"Your payment could not be processed at this time. You may receive an email asking you to verify your account"

I check my gmail inbox and for each failed purchase I have two emails - the first is an order receipt, and the second is an order cancellation receipt.

I tried purchasing another app to eliminate the possibility of it being an issue with the developer taking payment, but received the same error.

I phoned my bank and they said they had authorized the payment, and so it must be Google having problems taking the payment.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Advertisement
    :
  2. scaramouch

scaramouch Member

I've purchased a few items from play store never had a problem yet
  3. kikenyoy

kikenyoy New Member

Yes I'm having the same problem. Over 2 days and no reply from their customer service.
  4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

I have never had this issue dealing with Google, however, i would probably just suggest to reboot your phone, remove the battery then restart it, otherwise like Kikenyoy has already done, get into contact with Google Customer Service.
  5. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Trying buying the app from the google play store on a laptop !!