Can not unlock my phone (Screen lock apps problem)Support

Last Updated:

1. rodman_uk

rodman_uk New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi there
    I have downloaded some app from android market called Screen lock or something so I could unlock my phone like on iPhone. I set up my code and it was working fine. But someone was trying to unlock it and put some wrong codes, so the Screen is now lock when I put right code still nothing nappens, the screen is lock. Can not do nothing now? can I? When someone is calling me I can not pick up the phone can not see the messages. What should I do? How do I delete Screen Lock app?

Many Thanks

Denis

Advertisement
  2. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

This is why i didn't want this app, because alot of people told me it had problems like that. You should have just waited for 2.1

Turn the phone off, leave it for 5 minutes, then turn it on and try again

rodman_uk likes this.
  3. shinerajkaithakuzhi

shinerajkaithakuzhi New Member

i do in the wrong position to unlock my phone that my screen was locked,please give me some suggesions to unlock my screen.

4. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Hello there if you have put in the wrong pattern lock too many times you have to enter your google account email and password. If this doesn't work you can try typing 'null' in as your password as this works in some cases.

If both these fail you will have to reset the phone by running the repair function on Sony Ericsson Update Service available to download from the support part of their website. This will wipe your phone and in the process remove the pattern lock.