• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

can some plz help me root using poot/ministrro

bigjoncoop

Apr 18, 2013
USA -NY
hey fellaz

I've tried registering at xda but I won't let. so I'll ask here.

yesterday I tried rooting my phone useing the poot.APk and ministrro. followed the directions to a tee
when I ran poot, at the bottom it said something like unable to gain super user... and unable to cleanup and deamon materialized... I then i d/l superuser like the directions said and superuser said the same thing "no root/su access " something like that.
I tried to run poot again and it said something about path not found/recognized or something. Sry I didnt write dwn exactly wat everything said.

my device is a LG L38c from straighttalk running 2.3.6

can someone plz help? did I use the wrong poot.apk? this is where I found out about all this
Easy Root and Recovery [No computer or terminal commands needed] for LGL55C - Android Area51

I know its not for my exact Device but I found that reading another thread about my device and that person said it worked for his LG L38c

I'm new to all this. my phone seems to be working fine still. I found a oneclick method for my phone but I don't have access to a computer that's why I tries this method. I only want to root so I can use mobile hotspot and save apps to SD.

thanks for all ur help

*plz dont merge this with my other threads thx *

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones