Can someone help me flash BH_MAN's Android 1.6 Behold 2 Stock NO Touchwiz

Last Updated:

1. stef1645

stef1645 Member This Topic's Starter

Can someone help me flash BH_MAN's Android 1.6 Behold 2 Stock NO Touchwiz. I read most of this forum and I am still stuck. I rooted my behold 2 already But it seems i need an odin flasher which i can't find. To anyone that has this rom flashed already, can you tell me each step taken to do it as well as all the files and programs involved. Out of the 100's of files i came across i got alittle confused and thought my best bet was to ask for some help

Thanks in advance for any help.

If there is a better rom, I would like to use that.

Advertisement
  2. stef1645

i got it working. I had to use another computer though. I don't really understand why it didn't work on mine. May have been a driver issue.

3. virusbetax

virusbetax Well-Known Member

Good to know you got it working. i was going to post a reply but i got caught up in my own issues lol. i hope my phone gets better.

4. stef1645

Now i'm having alot of force close issues. I can't even change the background because of it. The only way is online with the background app but i wanted to use my own photo. I guess i'll try another rom.

5. j0hnh0lmes

j0hnh0lmes Well-Known Member

It could be the rom or you could have accidentally put the rom file in the wrong slot.