Can someone help me out.. slow responsive phoneSupport

Last Updated:

1. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My phone is really slow.. anad its really irritating me. I've deleted apps, etc. i don't know what else to do. Most of my apps are on my sdcard anyway, but i have 151MB left available :-(..

any other suggestions of what I can do?

Advertisement
  2. Sabre66

Sabre66 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you might have something running in the background slowing it down. Did you try the battery saver tips in the "Battery Life" post? That turns off 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth which can keep scanning in the background.

Also if you don't use your mail servers alot, set them for manual push or set the push time for longer than a few hours. I know with my Hero when it would slow down, just powering it off would sometimes help (closed running background programs). I've only had my Evo a few days and have only had one slow down and that was when it was low on battery and I have too many tasks going.

Check your battery consumption too to see what is using the most power consumption.

3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

have you tried reboot? factory reset? is 4g on or has it been? do you have a poor network connection or bad internet speeds?