1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

can someone help with the wallpaper switcher app?

Last Updated:

1. GREYHOUND

GREYHOUND Active Member This Topic's Starter

I downloaded the wallpaper switched app a couple of weeks ago. I downloaded a about 6 wallpapers and can relocate them by hitting menu, then history while in the app.
    The problem is, I can't seem to remember how I got those downloaded. I remember it being easy and I remember that it saved the wallpaper within the app. Can anyone refresh my memory. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. GREYHOUND

Meant to say locate them. Not relocate them.
    And I know I hit menu, then go to goodfon.com. But how do pick the right size and save it within the app like I did with the others?

3. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

Personally, I just use Google Image Search, set the dimensions I want that match my device, and go from there. Once I've collected a bunch, I transfer them en-masse to my phone and drop them into a designated folder which is then used by Wallpaper Rotator.

4. GREYHOUND

You mean you put the size in the search box? And how do you collect/ transfer them? Then you save it to your images?
    Sounds complicated. The app was so simple and now I can't figure out what's wrong. Maybe ill reinstall it, but don't want to re find the wallpapers I saved in the app.
    I can't believe no one else has this app.

5. GREYHOUND

Developer helped me figure it out. To ensure proper operation on the phone, settings- manage apps- all- internet- clear defaults.
    This app works beautifully, with tons of high def wallpapers for my Evo.