Can someone help?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kayla567855, Aug 30, 2010.

1. kayla567855

kayla567855 New Member

Aug 30, 2010
    I have had my Hero since April and I love it at times and other times I want to run over it multiple times with my car. I have just the regular 2.1 sprint firmware update and I am not great with understanding all the technical terms and I still have trouble finding ways of setting new settings on my phone.. I used to be so good with phones now this one just baffles me at times. I only have 6 apps that I have downloaded because my memory is shot after only 6 apps, my phone freezes ALL THE TIME.. it selectively doesn't receive or send messages or just does it late and force closes a LOT! Can someone help me and give me step by step directions to root my phone and do whatever needs to be done?? I want to save all my contacts and pictures but I don't have a computer to save the pictures to.. If you give me directions could you tell me where to go? as in "go to settings>applications>manage applications>messages>clear data" PLEASE help if you can I am over having issues with my phone all my friends love theirs!
    THANK YOU!!!

Advertisement

2. Slug

Slug Check six!

Aug 1, 2009
    Male
    Mobile phone retail
    Inverness, UK
    Welcome to Android Forums!

I've moved your question to a more appropriate forum (Sprint Hero)

3. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    Lewis Center, OH
    Look at this first [GUIDE] How to Root Sprint 2.1 Release for CDMA Hero - xda-developers

4. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    BAMF
    Texas
    Have you tried clearing cache from apps under the manage applications menu or doing a factory reset? Letting cache build up is the easiest way lost internal memory and wonder wtf happened to it all.

Tags: