Can someone hook me up with a Google Voice Invite please

Last Updated:

1. -Myk-

-Myk- Banned This Topic's Starter

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. Fadelight

Fadelight Well-Known Member

Go to the google voice page and sign up for an invite. My mother did that three days ago, and she received hers from google today. ;)

Also, I'm not sure how strict the mods are about threads here... but in the past two days there have been at least 5 threads that I know of where people are requesting invites. Usually it is a good idea to search first.

3. Edaze55

Edaze55 Well-Known Member

4. Fadelight

lol Good to know. Definitely better than other forums I frequent where, when someone posts a thread before searching, it is replied to with a very nasty "search" (in many more words), and immediately locked. :rolleyes:

It's getting pretty crazy around here with a lot of posts of the same type, though. Might I suggest a sticky about voice and let everyone know that google is currently inviting anyone who requests an invite directly from them within a matter of days? I think it would save a lot of anxious people from worrying about how they are going to get hooked up with it.

5. Edaze55

Edaze55 Well-Known Member

Well of course we prefer the search first method, but just telling someone to use search is rather harsh if theres no other help involved.

Taken straight from the site rules, that I know all of you took the time to read. :D
    http://androidforums.com/introducti...elines-last-updated-2-00pm-june-8-2009-a.html

6. Fadelight