Can Someone Post A Video Of Overclock?

Last Updated:

1. zigzackattack

zigzackattack Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Can someone make a video recording the safest max overclocked speed (and possibly apps2sd? It would be great to see the flick scrolling, music player, internet app, swiping through screens, and some of the things that are normally slow before oc and apps2sd. I am stuck with the 2.1 leak and I'm dying to get a peak of what is in store after root finally comes to us early upgraders. Thanks! Hope someone can do this.

Advertisement
  2. Unheard

Unheard Member

sed likes this.
  3. hybridowner

hybridowner Active Member

Wow that's fast!

4. Unheard

Unheard Member

Ok fine, here is one in action. It didn't want to pinch zoom for me, but I had a phone in both hands. Normally no problems with it (it also helps when I don't do it backwards *facepalm*)

YouTube - Overclocked Eris Pt2

5. hybridowner

hybridowner Active Member

@Unheard - So what ROM are you running?

6. zigzackattack

zigzackattack Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

@unheard thanks a ton. I would still love to see some other roms in action/ apps like music and internet working if anyone else wants to show off just how fast their eris is now. Don't know if anyone else has the time to do a vid, but if you do... great!

7. ferrocene

ferrocene Well-Known Member

I would if I could...Browsing-wise, it's more dependant on the internet connection than the phone now. What I mean is that before I couldn't tell a difference between wifi and 3G - the browser was rendering as fast as it could.

Now, the browser is waiting for data on 3G while on WiFi it is a lot faster and it waits on the phone.

Also, when using the SNES emulator the phone was so choppy the sound would cut out and multitouch was horrible, mario couldn't run and jump at the same time, lol. Now I can do triple-touch (go left, run, and fly) and sound is smooth too.

8. TJTHEBEST

TJTHEBEST Well-Known Member

Aw man I want that! :D:D