Can someone tell me it is possible to root galaxy rushGeneral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just got this phone i dont know how to flash it or root it so if your got the guide please inform me about it. a good rom with better icons feature and i want jelly bean

Advertisement
    :
  2. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

Yes you can root. No there are no ROMs. No there is no jelly bean.

Development has just begun for this phone. We don't even have a fully functional cwm yet.

To root, use Odin to install cwm and then flash superuser.

http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=632670

But be warned. You can not restore any backups you make in cwm. We do have an Odin image to return to stock though.
  3. what you mean do u have all the files
  4. Lordvincent 90

The thread I linked you to has the files and instructions, but at the moment shabby is having problems making the .tar file needed to flash in Odin. So your probably better of waiting.

Just read the thread. It will answer most of your questions. But read the whole thread.
  5. that odin isnt working my windows 7 says is a problem with it
  6. Lordvincent 90

That's what i was trying to tell you. The .tar file (not odin) is broken. Shabby is working on it. There is a link to the 'temp version' in that thread that will allow you to flash the superuser package, but that version won't backup or restore.
  7. those stuff is working whoever triesto root letthem do it first and show a youtube video of it dont be a stun dumme
  8. my phone is rooted i need a rom
  9. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Thread closed.

Attack issues, not other members and if someone steps out of line, don't take things in to your own hands, hit report and let us deal with it.

If you've issues with the lock, drop me a PM.
    Shabbypenguin and scary alien like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.