Can someone with a magic please test my app?Support

Last Updated:

1. jgittins

jgittins Member This Topic's Starter

I've had the following comment posted on one of my android applications

"no me salen las fotos en mi magic,esperare a proxima actualizacion o desinstalo..."

I don't speak spanish but I think he means the photos are not working on his htc magic.

I have tested my app with my HTC desire and with the android emulator at various resolutions and I can't see a problem. Could someone please test the application on their HTC magic and tell me if they find any problems?

The app is called Gran Turismo Car Database, its a database of all the cars from the Gran Turismo videogames. You can find it on the market by scanning the code below.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. davidgrost

davidgrost New Member

Hi,

Got just the thing for you: Remote Device Access.

whenever I need to test my apps on a variety of handsets or a specific real handset, I use a remote device service. One such service I used to use is DA, but there's also http://www.perfectomobile.com, which is a great service for testing of mobile applications. You can actually open a real handset on your browser, install your app and simply test it. They have a free trial you can use for your specific case here (yes, they support HTC Magic).

Good luck with that,
    David.