• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can they all do the same stuff?

GNS1310

Apr 11, 2010
I keep hearing how Droid does this and droid does that. How customizable it is. Can the Incredible or other similar phones do the same exact things? Are they just different hardware? I don;t really like the "boxy" Droid and I wouldn't use the crappy physical keyboard either. I'm new to the android market!
Is there anything the Droid does better than any of these new phones coming to Verizon soon? (Incredible/N1/etc)
My contract is up in July, probably just going to wait to see what new phones Verizon will be getting.
Thanks!

1st things 1st. Awesome Zelda avatar Iowa! Haha.
I'll be sticking with Verizon and it looks like the Incredible is going to be the way to go. I'll see whats available in the coming months and go from there. Saw some cool apps on the android market and cool ways to customize the Moto Droid, was hoping they would be applicable to different models of phone. Appreciate all the help!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones