1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Can you change how to answer phone?Support

1. karl264

karl264 New Member

My wife got the Optimus S recently and has trouble swiping to answer the phone. Never seems to be able to answer quickly enough. Is there any way to change this or is there an app for changing how you answer the phone?

Advertisement
    :
  2. cmcollins001

cmcollins001 Well-Known Member

I found this answer on the Motorola Droid forum "I use the "MyLock phone tools". It turns the slider into a green button to answer and a red button to ignore. It doesn't seem laggy and it's free on the android market." from 3devious.

I downloaded it and tested it on a call or two and it seems to work. Gives you a green checked box to answer and a red X box to ignore, no sliding. I can't say how well it will work over time, I just downloaded it myself, but it's free in the market and I thought I'd give it a shot.
    karl264 likes this.
  3. roadster

roadster Well-Known Member

so tis called MYLOCK phone tools from 3devious?
  4. cmcollins001

cmcollins001 Well-Known Member

I didn't look at who made it, it's just he name of the person from the other forum who posted that comment.
  5. roadster

roadster Well-Known Member

myLock phone tools-Beta free

mylock (cupcake beta)
    mylock pre-froyo finall 99 cents

a big green ANSWER on the full bottom 1/2 inch by 2.5 inch.
    Prd03 likes this.
  6. sonicbluemustang

sonicbluemustang Well-Known Member

The problem with that is it will answer while in your pocket. The slide lock was one of the most important features I was looking for in a phone sideways. My wifes Incredible swipes down, so when you pull it out of your pocket it will answer. sucks.
    I'll stick with the stock lock for now. :)
  7. karl264

karl264 New Member

This worked great for answering calls. I really appreciate it.
    Prd03 likes this.
  8. Prd03

Prd03 New Member

The easy answer button app completely solves the swipe problem by substituting an answer button for the swipe.
  9. RazzMaTazz

RazzMaTazz Well-Known Member

It would be great if there were an app that would let you answer the phone by swiping the answer button from middle-left to upper-right, which is an easy and natural motion for your thumb. That would shorten answer times and prevent it from accidentally being answered in your pocket. I find it hard to get my thumb to swipe from the lower left to lower right-- and I often miss, even if I get my phone out of my pocket in time.
  10. perkdisowers

perkdisowers New Member

how to change swipe to answer phone