1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Can you change the weather appSupport

1. HiddenPuppy

HiddenPuppy Member

I know this may be dumb, but can you change the weather app that is used in the sense clock. I do not seem to be able to get much forcast informaiton when I tap on it. I would like to use one that gives more details.

Thanks & have a good day,
    HiddenPuppy

Advertisement
    :
  2. victek

victek Well-Known Member

There are a number of weather apps available in the "market". I like "Go Weather" which is free and includes a number of widgets.
  3. KrippyKreme

KrippyKreme Well-Known Member

Yea, I like Beautiful Weather. It's fully customizable.
  4. HiddenPuppy

HiddenPuppy Member

I am sorry for being difficult, but I don't want to replace the clock part of the widget, just the weather part. Not sure it is even possible.

HiddenPuppy
  5. wildtouch83

wildtouch83 Well-Known Member

the clock and weather are all part of the same widget
  6. victek

victek Well-Known Member

I don't think it can be done, but have a look at the Go Weather widgets. They have a number of them with flip clocks, just like the HTC widget.
  7. HiddenPuppy

HiddenPuppy Member

Thanks to all will give them a try
  8. BoBiGi

BoBiGi Well-Known Member

HiddenPuppy, tap on the weather widget then when you get to the weather screen tap on the "weather" bar located at the bottom of the page. This will connect you to AccuWeather.com to your specific city. All kinds of weather info is available. I have found that my particular suburb isn't on the list of cities, but the weather info is close enough from suburb to city as not to make any difference. Hope this helps :)
  9. HiddenPuppy

HiddenPuppy Member

Have tried your suggestion and tapped all over that area and nothing, thanks for the help though.

Have a nice day,
    HiddenPuppy