Can you check this bug in Market?Support

Last Updated:

1. RedMist

RedMist Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If I search for an app that has quite a few results, for example "calendar" there maybe quite a number of results. If I click on one of them and then back again to the list of apps, it only shows whats on the screen. i.e it wont let me scroll down through the list. If I search again it only shows the top few apps again, enough to fill the screen, but no scrolling allowed.

Does this make any sense? LOL

Advertisement
  2. martinio1

martinio1 Active Member

Well I just tried typing in "calendar", selected the first one on the list then went back and it continued to load more as I scrolled down.

3. pjg_pigeon

pjg_pigeon Member

I do not see any problem here either.

Have you tried clearing the cache for the market app ? You can do this via the status area'
    More setting's, applications then scroll down to market. Hope this helps.

4. Guest69

Guest69 New Member

Do you have any app killers or task managers running? If so, get rid! I had the same issue, plus my top tabs in contacts didn't work and pinch-to-zoom when browsing locked up my streak. I got rid of my task managers and all of these issues disappeared. Being used to winmo, a task manager seemed essential, but apparently they're detrimental to the streak's performance.

5. cellio908

cellio908 Member

How about this one. Driving me crazy for a few days. I was downloading an app when my battery door popped off. Now that app keeps trying to download every 2 minutes. Even though it has already been installed it is forever ongoing. I have tried deleting, uninstalling, reinstalling, removing the battery for some time. The status bar always shows it coming back!

6. RedMist

RedMist Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Another bug is that everytime I install a new App, it tells me there are updates available, when there are none.