• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can you delete the apps that came on Droid X?

Yea that is frustrating isn't it? I understand why from a profit stand point they bundle these useless apps in there, but to prevent us from removing them is a little bit of an FU eat it move. The Blockbuster icon is unsightly and for that reason alone I want to remove it from my app drawer (not to mention who the hell pays for a single movie anymore thats not in theaters).

Upvote 0
I agree with all of the above...I find having a Blockbuster App polluting my phone, even tho I will never use it, to be offensive and insulting. (In case anyone isn't aware, they are a Moral Majority-affiliated company and have always edited things out of movies, going back to when people actually rented vids from the store). This annoys as much as if there were a Fox News App. planted on my phone...actually, that's not true---a Fox news App. would force me to take the phone back...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones