1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Can you get a refund on games? | GTA 3 III no soundSupport

1. pifreak

pifreak New Member

Hi I'm new. I bought Grand Theft Auto III 10 Yr. Anniversary edition for $5
    After I bought it the Google Play store says [download][refund]
    Then I downloaded, took 40+ minutes to download and install, and when I play the game there is no sound. Go back and try other applications/movies and sound works fine.

Is it possible to refund a purchase on an android game bought from Google Play? Else does someone have the same tablet and problem? :)

I have the Google Nexus 7 tablet.

Advertisement
    :
  2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums pifreak - thanks for joining :)

The only thing I could think of would be to try and contact the developer... perhaps they can either give you a solution/refund?

I am sure that other users of your tablet who have tried GTA III will be able to let you know their experiences though, so I'll move the thread to that sub-forum :)
  3. pifreak

pifreak New Member

Sorry I am new didn't see the right place to put it. Thanks. :)
  4. hondapro

hondapro Active Member

I just tried GTA also and got the same problem. If we can figure out the sound the would be great!
  5. ltkenbo

ltkenbo New Member

I have anexus 7 tablet also and was having this same issue but fixed it.

First of all uninstall the game. Then download and reinstall. When you open it for the first time make sure you allow the entire content to download. Don't let the screen turn off and don't touch anywhere beyond the download dialog because then it will disappear. After it finishes exit the game. Go into your applications menu under settings and select gta. Click force stop and then clear cache. When you open the game again sound should work for everything.
    Xyro likes this.
  6. DanielM426

DanielM426 Well-Known Member

Mine works perfectly...
    Just be sure to set your screen timeout to the max and run the download. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN WHILE DOWNLOADING GTA DATA!!!!!!!!
    Should work perfectly after you leave it alone
  7. pifreak

pifreak New Member

This works. Maybe make a topic about GTA III no sound fix?

pi`