Can you guess these widgets??Support

Last Updated:

1. dibberly

dibberly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok...i have tried all night and given up...i cant find it!!

I had this app on my phone before i updated it to 2.1, i wrote all my apps down but obviously missed one :(

For what i can remember of this 1st widget:

Its a clock widget that when you put it on your screen it comes up with what size you want...1x1,2x1,3x1 etc - it was a + or - to what ever the number you wanted (no just preselected sizes) - i had mine set to 2x1 or 3x1

Also i am almost sure it also displays the weather and if you dont want the weather displayed....you can go into the options to hide it.

Not sure if i am getting mixed up with beautiful widgets (as i had that installed) but i recognised the neon clock...again not sure if i am getting mixed up.

Also you could select the transparency of the back ground.

The 2nd widget was a weather widget

This one you could either have horizontally or vertically and display up to 5 days i think (i had it set on 3)...also if you pressed the days it would change to morning / afternoon / evening.

I know i have not given much for you people to go on but any ideas to what these are or could be???

Maybe i have them but just not found the right settings??

Cheers

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Have you looked through the show us your homescreen thread? There are lots of clock/weather type widgets there. Sounds a bit like Beautiful Widgets, but thats a paid app so should still be on your account when logged in to the market and if you had bought it, it should be sitting there to install again.

There were some other suggestions for weather / clock widgets on that thread so it might trigger the old memory.

The other thing to point out to anyone else reading the thread, if you use the appbrain app on your phone and sync with appbrain your app list is saved online so when you do the update you can reinstall the appbrain app, sync and then install what was there before.

3. dibberly

Hi Rosered

Yea been through that but northing looks like what i had...i have BW installed again but if it is the app...i cant get it set up as before??

I only found out about appbrain when i installed 2.1 so using that now...a bit late i know but better late than never!!

4. rosered

I felt a bit bad posting it cos talk about shutting the door after the horse has bolted but figured it's useful info for others about to do the update.

I saw a picture of someone's screen with five little weather things going across it somewhere and thought it might have been there. If I come across it in my travels I will let you know!

5. dibberly

maybe i have the correct app but it may work different in 2.1 than 1.6

its no great loss...i will just look for others

cheers

6. dibberly

Palmary weather was the weather one (thanks to x10iuser)

only the clock to find...50% there!!

7. rosered

Well that's progress! Good luck on the clock front.