Can you help me out?Support

Last Updated:

1. MiguelAE86

MiguelAE86 New Member This Topic's Starter

UPDATE: I also came up with two other questions...
    1. is it possible for me to change my Evo's Lockscreen to that one of the Droid X or Droid?

http://images.intomobile.com/wp-con...id-x-android-2.2-froyo-lockscreen-660x495.jpg

& 2. i found that my "to-do-list" or "Tasks" widget has dissapeared once i upgraded to Fresh's latest (3.3.0.1), is there a way to get it back? Thank you!

Hi, i've been lurking around for some time now, and I've gotten tired of being teased about the whole Upgrading my EVO to 2.2. but there are a few misunderstandings i've yet to solve.

1. My EVO is Rooted but it's in 2.1, and i want to update to 2.2, can this be done without upgrading to 2.2 (non-rooted) and THEN rooting that 2.2?
    2. i have no IDEA how to set up this "ADB Shell" thing needed to do this
    3. I have Fresh's 0.5.3 ROM installed, can I jump straight to 3.2.0? or do I need to be in Froyo (2.2) ?

thank you, and I apologize if all of these questions have already been answered in a FAQ somewhere, i just cant seem to find those specific questions. thank you! :)

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

I'll move this to the Evo area for you.

Steven

3. HoldenCaufield

HoldenCaufield Well-Known Member

Miguel, there are plenty of roms that are built on 2.2. You won't need to re-root.
    Check this out: HTC Supersonic/ROMs - XDA-Developers

I've been using BakedSnack 1.8 for a couple of days, and it's awesome. Very snappy, great battery. Support your devs.

4. MiguelAE86

MiguelAE86 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks alot! i simply just flashes Fresh's latest rom and just cleared my cache and other things (without doing a complete data wipe) and it worked just fine! :D and here is me thinking all this updating rooting thing was so difficult lol thank you!