Can you make the font size largerSupport

Last Updated:

1. cjant

cjant Member

Can you make the font size larger in your people (contacts) I don't want to put my reading glasses on every time I get a call.

Advertisement
  2. snuggles

snuggles Well-Known Member

anyone please help????
  3. jkmasi

jkmasi Well-Known Member

On the Eris, this is not possible... so I doubt you can do it on this phone either. It's hard to believe that there is no overall font size setting for the phone.
  4. jomtones

jomtones Member

5. guiri

guiri Well-Known Member

Let us know how it goes and I wouldn't mind screen captures 'cause I still haven't decided on a phone yet or rather, I returned my droid phone but for other reasons.

THanks

George
  6. HTCIncredible

HTCIncredible Well-Known Member

I'd have to agree. I wish I could make my font for my contacts bigger...itd make it easier to see.
  7. guiri

guiri Well-Known Member

Yeah, you would think that this part is rocket science.

It only proves what I've said all alone, I CAN do much of what most people do in the world BETTER because most of them have NO common sense.

What the hell good is it to have a phone that cooks breakfast for you if you can't read the friggin' menu?

:confused:
  8. jomtones

jomtones Member

Works really well on my Dext... great for my missus, I would personally like a more subtle adjustment for myself so I'm back to the stock size but great to see this functionality finally making it to Android. Should SO be built in!
  9. guiri

guiri Well-Known Member

Any chance you can slap that little bastard upside down on a scanner and post the pic here?

I'm mainly interested in the largest size but all of them would be interesting to see.

Also, a comparison with the regular font size would be great.

What does it enlarge? All fonts EVERYWHERE or just certain places?

If you can't post, let me know and I'll give you my e mail and then I'll post them here so the others can get the benefit of your experience too :)

Thanks

George
  10. jomtones

jomtones Member

Changes em up EVERYWHERE... the largest size is MASSIVE ie. the time doesn't quite fit vertically in the taskbar, letters get cut off here and there. But the ones in-between are quite usable. Sorry won't have chance to post, takes a reset to change the settings and no time right now :/
  11. guiri

guiri Well-Known Member

Sweet! Post whenever you can please and if you can, do the different settings compared to the original. Ie, all the different settings with a few samples of different applications. Ie, phone book, incoming calls, dialing, text, e mail, etc. This is cool!
  12. guiri

guiri Well-Known Member

You're not by any chance close to Charlotte, NC so I can see this are you?

Anyone else that is that has this?

Thanks

George
  13. jomtones

jomtones Member

Sorry, London UK! ;)
  14. guiri

guiri Well-Known Member

Yep, too far although I like it there. Been there some 7 times or something like that :)
  15. guiri

guiri Well-Known Member

JomTones, what are the chances of getting those scans fairly soon? I'm on my second palm pre and the verizon service and customer service totally sucks and I'm fed up with it. I may have to figure something out on a droid platform instead but would really like to see the font thingie before I make a switch.

Thanks

George
  16. tsking26

tsking26 New Member

can the incoming all font size be increased on a droid 4g LTE phone, for us over 40 it's hard to see