• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can you name this game ?

Hi everyone. I'm new here. Thought I would start off with what should fairly easy for true gamers - lol -Actually, I've been trying to find it online, and can't. So if you can help me name it - that would be awesomely appreciated.

Flash side scroll game. Made for children actually. Villagers defend their village. Game begins with 3-4 little villagers saying 'wooohooo'
Enemies vary - some weak, some strong, the last enemy of each level is the strongest. they all follow each other in one neat line on their way to your village.

Main weapons are cannons and towers that are upgraded as more gold becomes available [enemies killed leave gold and other useful tools].

Weapons are 'built' and upgraded by villagers, when player marks the location - can be placed on both sides of a road [the road is where the enemies travel towards your village in single file].
Goofy little music plays during game. It is a fun game. It is NOT Virtual Villagers or Defend your Castle.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones