Can you play Video out to Your TV?Support

1. jajordan74

jajordan74 New Member

Is it possible to play video out to my TV from my LG Optimus V?

I initially would have thought this was possible with a cord that went from the accesory port to RCA, but I've never seen anything on this. I assume it is cannot do this, but I just wanted to check. I know my friend does it with his iPhone.

Advertisement
    :
  2. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

No...the V does not have an HDMI video port, as do some other phones.
  3. kc3

kc3 Well-Known Member

Only option I can see is if you have a TV that can run videos off of thumb drives, than just plug it into your TV and mount it as a mass storage device.
  4. weddle

weddle Well-Known Member

Hmm, would that mean its not possible to do it through the usb port of an xbox 360?
  5. kc3

kc3 Well-Known Member

idk, I've never owned a 360 but if it can support mass storage devices than I'd imagine it'd be doable
  6. tli

tli Well-Known Member

This can be done but not directly via a cable connection though. You could stream video files, via the phone's WiFi network connection, through your home network from the Optimus to a media player attached to your TV. I haven't actually done this... but I have streamed video files that are on my phone and watched the movies on my desktop PC wirelessly.
    jajordan74 likes this.
  7. jajordan74

jajordan74 New Member

I hadn't thought of my xbox. I bet it work be able to get to the videos just as it can a usb flash drive. Thanks.