• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can you sync your Hotmail contacts with your Droid contacts?

I have searched for an hour and a half with no luck. Is it possible to get your hotmail contacts to sync with the contacts on my droid? I am already not happy with the phones ability to get my mail from hotmail but will deal with that later. Has anyone else sync'd their hotmail contacts to the droid contact list. Sorry if I repeated this thread.

I do not want to use outlook.

There isn't any one step solution as far as I know, but here is what I do. I use Soocial • Hassle-free contacts to sync my hotmail contacts with my gmail contacts. Then obviously my gmail contacts are synced with the phone. It actually works really really well and it also keeps my google apps contacts, gmail contacts, and hotmail contacts all up to date an in sync.

Hopefully that helps.

Reactions: johndroid79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones