• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

can you transfer pictures from a camera to android tablet?

looking at the Olympus stylus camera or sony (both the waterproof ones) that both take sd cards. neither camera has wifi (that I know of and not sure that the places I'm going will have wifi either).

As for the tablet, I was going with the least expensive one I could find...a zeepad google android on "nomorerack.com" for $50. Basically going to be a one time use kind of thing. I have a large old laptop, but don't want to take that.

Upvote 0
Okay. I can't guarantee it will work, but you could get a MicroSD card with an SD card adapter and use that in the camera. Then to copy them to the tablet, you'd take the MicroSD card out of the adapter and put it in the tablet (spec's say it supports up to 32GB TF card . That's the old name for MicroSD often used in Chinese products). You can either view the pictures that way, or copy them to the tablet using a file manager like ES file or Astro.

Keep in mind that this tablet has a limited amount of storage internally and that swapping cards around runs the risk of damaging them. You might want to have a few extra.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones